Terms of Service
By accessing this Website and iOS and Android App, accessible from https://workslam.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use and agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on WORKSLAM's Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: modify or copy the materials; use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display; attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on WORKSLAM's Website; remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transferring the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server. This will let WORKSLAM to terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
3. Disclaimer All the materials on WORKSLAM’s Website are provided "as is". WORKSLAM makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, WORKSLAM does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
4. Account Registration As part of your use of the Services, you may have the opportunity to create a WORKSLAM account. You are responsible for your account and agree to provide, upon registration, and at all times maintain, accurate, current, and complete information.
5. User Content Your Responsibility For the Content You Submit
6. Paid Plans Paid plans allow users (companies) to use all functions WORKSLAM. Pricing and description here: https://workslam.com/pricing Using paid tariff plans, the user agrees to a public contract https://workslam.com/contract
7. Limitations WORKSLAM or its suppliers will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on WORKSLAM’s Website, even if WORKSLAM or an authorize representative of this Website has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
8. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on WORKSLAM’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. WORKSLAM will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. WORKSLAM may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. WORKSLAM does not make any commitment to update the materials.
9. Links WORKSLAM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by WORKSLAM of the site. The use of any linked website is at the user’s own risk.
11. Governing Law Any claim related to WORKSLAM's Website shall be governed by the laws of by without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
Our company is very particular about any feedback from the users of our services. If you send us a message informing about an error, any question or just a suggestion, you will receive a fast and competent answer from our technical support team within 48 hours. As a rule all the majority of problems is solved "on the spot". Numerous positive reports concerning our specialists and products prove that perfectly well.
Nevertheless please read the refund policy for WORKSLAM services*.
WORKSLAM provides full refund of your payment in the following cases:
• When you stably encounter an error which is preventing you from using our website, and if we are not able to correct the error within an acceptable period of time (more than 1 month in year) or are unable to suggest a temporary solution. Please, NOTE! In this case refund is only given if you provide detailed information about your error, requested by our support staff, such as screenshots of error messages, log files, detailed descriptions of your actions, etc.
• if you accidentally bought the service* more than once. We reserve the right to decline refund requests in the following cases:
• when a user demands a refund immediately after buying the services*.
• when a user informs us about changing his decision to buy the service*, saying he has uninstalled it and is not going to use it without giving any particular reasons.
• when reasons which prevent a customer from proper using of our service* are stated clearly on our website. (for example, if the customer requests a refund due to the absence of features which we never claimed to provide and which are not listed in the feature list for our service). In such cases, if you disagree with our grounds for refund refusal, you can apply to your bank and initiate a chargeback. Please, NOTE! In any case of refund or chargeback your registration name will be immediately blocked and you will not be able to use our website and services*.
*Services: Premium Account https://workslam.com/pricing, https://workslam.com/contract